Thursday, June 14, 2007

Woo hoo!

Amazon redeemed themselves!

Ack! Have to type very quickly. Anyway, I ordered an mp3 player last week. When I did, they told me that they weren't going to ship the damn thing for a week (keep in mind, they had told me I could have it in some crazy time like forty-eight or twenty-four hours IF I paid them beaucoup bucks!) AND it would take it a week to ship. I protested. A lot.

I mean, how long does it take to throw a damn box in another box, slap a label on it, and throw some tape on top?

Anyway, *huffs* I got it yesterday. I'd say I ordered about a week ago. Hmm, maybe they were just trying to make it seem like a week for me to get it wasn't so bad. Bah!

PS - 29 days and counting .... (if I survive that long, *blows stuffed up nose I can't breathe through*)

No comments: